Chilean lasagna It is ideal to encourage children to eat potato, a vegetable rich in vitamin C and high in fiber and potassium. This recipe Chilean lasagna with potatoes serves as a main dish for children's meals and can be accompanied with a rich green salad. A delicious and nutritious meal!
Follow the step-by-step explanation of how to prepare Chilean lasagna with just a few ingredients. A very simple recipe that we are sure your children will love it.
- 1 kg. large potatoes
- 1 liter of cream for cooking
- 3 egg yolks
- Salt and pepper
- 300 gr. sliced or grated cheese
1. Mix together the cooking cream, nutmeg, 3 beaten egg yolks and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Next, peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
3. Pour a layer of cooking cream into a baking dish, then layer the potatoes and then cheese. Repeat this procedure alternating cream, potatoes and cheese until the lasagna is formed. Don't forget to add salt to the potatoes when layering.
4. Bake for an hour and voila! You already have a delicious Chilean lasagna.
You can read more articles similar to Chilean lasagna with potatoes. Meals for children, in the category of Chilean Recipes on site.